Tuesday, May 29, 2007

My Birthday

My party was fun.
Last night my friends Abilene, Nakia, and Kitty, came over and we ate hot dogs and hamburgers and for dessert: COCONUT CREAM PIE and STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE that my mom made. (Which we ate for breakfast this morning. Yummy, pie!) So good!
We ate junk food, watched Wallace and Grommit, Abilene cleaned my room (strange I know but she likes to clean.), and we had lots of fun.
Abilene and Kitty spent the night. Kitty passed out in the living room (she was asleep until I went to turn off the TV and it was completely dark and I tripped over a cup and made lots of noise.), Abi and I stayed up until 3, well Abi was up until 5am.....
Today we went to the beach. It was windy, cold, and a little cloudy, but we talked about boys while we laid on boogie boards and the current took us pretty far out there so we had to swim all the way back. My dad came up behind us and grabbed my ankle. Not knowing it was him, I screamed. Then he started laughing his head off. Very funny, dad. Now, Abi is reading over my shoulder and was laughing about the whole day.

I love having a birthday :D

No comments: