Sunday, June 17, 2007

Another day. Another Target.

So, yesterday, I went to the beach with Amanda and her roommate, Regan.
I was only there for like an hour. We were surrounded by annoying people and these guys sat there stuff way too close to me , so that's when we decided it was time to go.
We went to Target. Again. Only it was the other one. LOL.
The first thing we did when we got there was get food. Mmm...Food.
Then we shopped around and such. The usual Target routine.
It was cool tagging along with them.

Later, Briana called. She wanted to see a movie so we did. Fantastic 4. At 7:45. I didn't see the first one so I thought I might be a little lost, but it turned out to be one of those movies that you don't have to see the first one to get it. Convenient. And, of course, Briana noticed all the cute guys...More like just all the guys. LOL. I brought my own candy. Briana likes coconut! Cool! LOL.

Overall, it was a pretty fun day.
I got to hang out with Amanda again. Went to see a movie. And can't forget Target!

P.S. This Thursday is National Flip Flop Day.

No comments: