Friday, June 15, 2007

I Passed!

I passed my D.A.T.E. course. Next up: Online DMV test! Then my permit! Yay!

So, I went to Target with Amanda and Mumsie. We got great stuff, what did you expect? It's Target. It was so much fun.
And she told me I should call Nick. Just like everyone else did...Only she told me what I should say and everything. Plus, she's super smart and has more experience than the other advice givers, so I'm more inclined to listen to her :D
Well, since Amanda said I should, I guess I will.
That settles that.

I am so happy I passed! Now, I'm one step closer to getting my permit.
Awesome!

Stay tuned to see how Amanda makes life easier, one problem at a time.

Daydreamer

P.S. If you wanna know anything about the D.A.T.E, just ask and I'll give you some tips or whatever.

No comments: