Friday, June 15, 2007

1st Post of the Day

There was a storm the other day. T.V got struck by lightning.
The computers lost power the next day. All of them made it.....except mine. It is now dead, like the computer before it. It even made some pathetic sigh when we turned it completely off.
So now, I am on one of the servers or something. In the lonely living room. Talking to Jeeves on a web version of Yahoo. Don't have the link for Abi's new blog. And Kitty is in Texas!
Tonight, I'm going to finish taking the Florida D.A.T.E. Exam thing so I can get my permit. Yay!
I'm also going to Target with my BFF, Amanda. She's had a pretty bad week. So she's totally up for Target.
Well, this is the end of this post. But don't think I won't put more up today.

Yours Boredly,

Daydreamer

No comments: