Monday, June 11, 2007

Confusion

Recently, I've been thinking about my old friend Nick. And considering calling him and inviting him to go skating w/ me and my friends. Crazy, right?
Well, I was talking to Jeeves about it the other day. He told me I should, and that I need to 'come out of my shell'.

Problem:
I might still like Nick, but I haven't seen him in months. *Since October!*
I do still like Jeeves, but he will never like me. *Sigh.*
To top it all off, Robert's back from his vacation. *As if I didn't have enough drama....*

Help!:
Should I call Nick even though it's potentially embarrassing?

The popular (and only) answer I'm getting is "YES".

Any advice would be great.
Thank you,

Daydreamer

P.S. If you want to know more, just comment and I'll try to explain.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you should definately call nick...who knows the friendship may left off where it started and blossom into something greater. Ild bring ur friends along if u go out with him just for comfort reasons.