Wednesday, July 4, 2007

I'm Seeing Double!

On Saturday, Kitty came over. We went to the beach.
Then to Destin. We swam in the pool at Beachside. Got some deserts too :)
Went to the Commons. Walked around. Went to the Bookstore. There were some awesome notebooks on sale for $1!!! We got 2 each. we also got this book called "Bad Kitty". I'm almost done reading it. It's really good. Then we ate some food (Mmmm...food).
Abi called and we went over to her house later. We spent the night and such. Talked about the stories and boys. Went down stairs for a midnight snack. Stayed up til 3am. All the usual stuff.
The next day we went to church. Kitty had to leave (but not before we attacked her eyebrows), so it was just Abi and I.
We talked about Neio (the story we've been writing since 7th grade) constantly. We went to the beach with her dad, older brother Johnny, and her 2 younger sibs. And, of course, we talked about Neio nearly the entire time, while sitting on the rock wall trying not to get us (an our notebooks) soaked.

Marco called and said he needed me to start babysitting the next day. At 7am!!!
So, Monday morning bright and early (I am SO NOT a morning person!)
But at least their T.V. is HUGE!
I watched it until the 2 kids woke up. They are 7 and 5, the older one being a girl and the younger a boy. They are adorable. I made them waffles (completely burnt one, but I got the hang of the freaky toaster in the microwave). Then Omari went right back to playing his V-Smile. Shaylynn (probably spelled that wrong), started showing me all her baby pics.
Then, I took them to the park. Later, their Uncle Irvin came (around 4), and took us to their gma's, who live right next door to.......ABILENE!! So I got to talk to her for a few minutes before their gma took me home. I made $20, and got a rootbeer!! (from Abi's house).

And yesterday I took care of them again. They were so happy to see me. Did I mention they told me I am the best babysitter they ever had? They did. I love them!!
On our walk to the gas station Shaylynn(again, an embarrassing attempt to spell her name.) said it smelled good outside and Omari said "It's probably your hair, Iris!". He is too cute!
They are at their mom's for the weekend, so I won't be able to watch them until after camp.
But I am so brining art supplies for them. Cause I am The Best Babysitter Ever! That's right! With good smelling hair! Ya!

Daydreamer

P.S. I have my permit!!!

No comments: