Monday, July 16, 2007

Camp Day 1 (July 9th)

Yes on the way there my dad was a total dork. Duh. "Octo-Whopper". Haha.

But anyways...

Okay, walking into the Administration Building.... Here's pretty much what happened:
Walking. Walking. Walking.
Me: (thinking) that guy look familiar...Oh...that's his dad...So he's....) *gasp* There's Jeeves. (he sees me. Awkward smile. Ooh...He's so....*sigh*.... Dad where are you going???)
Dad: Hey. blah blah blah?
Jeeves: Yeah, Blah blah blah, sir.
Me: (sir? That's weird. He's so polite..)
Walk walk walk.
Dana: IRIS!!!! *run run run..big hug*
Me: Uhh....hi? (she knows who I am, that's weird.)

The lady at the desk gave me my package w/ info and such. And my name badge. Which you're supposed to have to get into the eating place (Four Winds) and the Sports Center and the dorms.
Which when I got there two people's stuff was there but they weren't.
So the Floor Leader, Kelly, gave me a small tour of the place.
Then a girl named Savannah (14, Illinois) came and we were good friends. Probably cause she's similar to Abilene. LOL. Starting with the fact she's 5'11" and blonde.
Then Grace(15, Texas) and Jessica(18, Ohio) came. All 3 of them are home schooled.

We played Hit the Deck until it was time for the "Welcome to PCC" thing and the Opening Session.
Jeeves was right on the front row like me. He looked like he was falling asleep. LOL. I pointed him out to Jessica, I think she knew from then on that I like him more than a friend. Speaking of Jessica: she writes stories, likes Star Wars, LOTR and POTC!!!
She barely talks tho.

Opening Session, we got put into teams. Jessica was the captain of our team, (Me, Chayna, and Nicholas).

That night....I got to hang out with Kitty!!! Foreign girl's luggage got lost, Debby, borrowed a skirt and top of mine the next day. She's in Music Camp, Elavator buggy, Close to missing "curfew". Running. Loud mattress. Bed time.

More Later.



No comments: