Thursday, July 5, 2007

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY (PT. 2)

We got a spot in the very back.
Briana said she was there but I never got a hold of her to know where there she was.
Oh well.
My mom and I walked around. There was a lot of people. And a lot of creepy guys. And a lot of smokers. Everything we can't stand. So we cut behind the food cart things. Maneuvered around a few sleeping bags (people included). Ran under a tree. Went around a few more chairs and.....Ta-DA! We were back at our stuff. Andy and Dad were playing toss or something, which they later turned into bowling. Me being the pins. I laid out on the sleeping back reading Bad Kitty (which I finished, BTW). I had to stop when they turned out the lights and started the fireworks.
At first, my dad was making sound effects for the fireworks. Then we started seeing which combo they were (Super, Triple, Quadratic, Cannon, etc.). Cannon was my dad's favorite.
"Ow! My retinas!"
At the very end, when they shot everything off at once, I was a bit disoriented.
It's hard laying down looking at a large amount of flashy, bright things shooting really fast and exploding everywhere.

Then, We went home. I stayed up until 1am watching the Twilight Zone Marathon :P.

And now, I am eating the leftover cheesecake. Mmmm....CHEESECAKE!!!

No comments: